Two chicken breasts, boiled, cooled and shredded
1 8 oz block of cream cheese
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
Hot sauce to taste
1 cup Cheddar cheese
Mix the cream cheese and Ranch dip. Spread in the bottom of a small baking dish.
Add hot sauce to chicken, just enough to coat the chicken, or as much as you would like.
Evenly apply chicken over the cream cheese spread. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until warm.
Serve with flour tortilla chips or anything salty that can handle a lot of dip!
Serve with flour tortilla chips or anything salty that can handle a lot of dip!

It was a big hit with my co-workers, and disappeared quickly! They have already requested that I bring it in again.
P.S. I just realized that this recipe is a variation on what the What's Cooking board on the Nest likes to call "crack dip." I think it lives up to it's name, but I'm not sure that I'd like it all mixed together as much as I like it layered.

No comments:
Post a Comment